Blog

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Looks Like She Has Escalated

Remember my theory about Tyra Banks and her apparent sexual predilection for women on her shows?

No? Well, go read it.

Okay, done? Good. Well, if this clip is any indication, she has not only moved on to men, but now she gets her rocks off by forcing her guests together.



I bet she has hidden cameras in the green room, which is kept filled with chocolates and oysters.

I think this is going to be a recurring theme here. Instead of remarking about her periods of batshit crazy, I am going to document all the evidence on her shows that proves that she is a sexual predator. I will be like Chris Hanson, only I will actually LIKE thinking about her crimes. What? I never said I didn't like her, I said she was crazy. There is a distinction.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...