Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Awesome Personified: Metal Wolf Chaos

One day, a couple of years ago, I stumbled onto a little known Japan-only Xbox game titled Metal Wolf Chaos. It first gained notice as one of the few Japanese games with full English dialogue. But that was just the tip of the iceberg. After playing this, the world was never the same again.


The premise of said game in helpful video form, because you would never believe me if I typed it:



Watch it again. Go on. Wrap your head around it.


All I know is, when Bush leaves office, we need to search that place top and bottom. I bet you there is a copy of this game there, and if there is, it will explain the last eight years so much.


Thing is, it is even crazier in execution. You think "all your base" was bad? Check out the gems in this clip.



Suck on my missile punch, indeed.


I say that, based on the compelling video footage, we should add Michael Wilson to the esteemed Hall of Fictional Kick-Ass Presidents, right alongside Palmer, Bartlett, and Harrison Ford from Air Force One. Also, we might want to have a talk with Japan about their perception of us. Just saying.

2 brain pickings:

  1. OH YEAH??? Well, your videos can...

    they can....

    EAT MY FLAME OF JUSTICE.

    YEEEEEAH!

    Hmpfh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you gonna find one in Bush's office. lol..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...