Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Getting To Know The Crazy Man Talking To You, Part 4

For the newcomers here (as well as the lazy folks who don't bother to check the post history), a quick refresher. I had did this thing called a "Hot Seat" for another website (in fact, the erotica site I mentioned here). Basically, it allowed others to submit questions for me to answer. It revealed waaaaay too much about myself, which is of course why I chose to repost the answers here. I still have a ways to go, and a need to do some filler.

By the way, you can tell this was a while ago, due to a certain BSG reference. If you haven't seen the last episodes of the third season, skip question 3.

1. Top 15 on your playlist right now?


Let's see:

1) All About The Pentiums - Weird Al (rocking the geek style before White and Nerdy)
2) Dive for You - Boom Boom Satellites
3) One Winged Angel remix - FF7:AC soundtrack
4) Chaiyya Chaiyya - Inside Man soundtrack
5) The Last Dragon - from the movie soundtrack
6) Necromancing - Gnarls Barkley
7) Kiss from a Rose - Seal (shut up)
8 ) Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
9) Underdog - Boom Boom Satellites
10) Battlecry - Samurai Champloo soundtrack
11) Tank! - Cowboy Bebop soundtrack
12) The Messenjah - POD
13) High Voltage - Linkin Park
14) Fire and Desire - Rick James and Teena Marie
15) Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado

2.
REDACTED FOR EXTREME PERVERSION YOU ARE NOT READY FOR YET.


3. (Technically more of a Vermy question but feel free to answer Butch) Can you believe ****SPOILERS FOR BSG, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST EP AND WANT TO BE SURPRISED**** (looking at Sara, don't know if you're on the same broadcast schedule as everyone else)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
they frakkin' BLEW UP STARBUCK?


BELIEVE IT? I saw it with my own two eyes and I still can't fathom it! WTFRAK?!?!?!!?! Of all the motherfrakkers on that show to blow up, they picked her? Especially after all that emotional development and that scene with her getting screwed while covered in paint? I may have hated that insipid love rectangle, but that didn't mean she had to die! She was the Chosen One Who Saw The Eye, Gods damn it!

And they still had yet shown the serious hurt Dualla was gonna put on her ass when they finally grudge fuck each other underneath a Raptor! I am gonna sue!!!!!! I want my Starbuck/Dualla grudge fuck, dammit!!!!

4. Who do you cast in the CSSA movie? Other than Evil, you guys already cast him.


At this point, I am to tired to come up with good actors (Archy would probably end up being Paul Hogan or Russell Crowe).

And I say, why not have the members play themselves? Can't be that bad....can it?

5. Another Butch question. The Chargers fired Marty because he couldn't win in the playoffs, and the guy they bring in to get them over the hump is Norv Turner. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh god, that's so good it's got to be fattening.

Sorry, let me rephrase that in question form. How does it feel to know that with all that talent you guys are now destined to finish no better than 8-8?


Wow. Even though I don't understand it, I can tell it is pretty mean.

For the edification of those who wish to read them, here are the previous two entries:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

1 brain pickings:

  1. Wow, I really missed the mark on that whole "Norv Turner is going to singlehandedly ruin the San Diego Chragers" thing... also missed the mark on the Broncos being a halfway decent team, so I should probably never make any NFL predictions ever again. :(

    And why did you have to remind me of that rather spectacular misfire Vermy? Not only that, now you've shared that blunder with the rest of the world???

    Oh, there will be a terrible vengance...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...