Blog

Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting to Know The Crazy Man Talking To You, Part 1

I did this 'Hot Seat' deal at one of my favorite Internet haunts. Basically a Q&A designed to get to know some of the people on the boards. I won't mention where it is, because 1) they have a thing about linking that I am still kinda fuzzy on, so I don't want to chance getting banned, and 2) my Internet life is a lot different from my real life, and you four people may be surprised at what I do.



Anyway, a fellow Hot Seater put his answers up on his blog, and I thought it was a good idea, so I stole it. He lives in Australia, so it isn't like he can do anything to me about it. I will try to put as many complete answers as possible, but they may be redacted due to inside jokes and such. I may even add newly discovered answers to the questions, now that I have more time to think about them.



Sound like fun? No? Too bad.



Let's get started...



1. Given an unlimited budget and a choice of cast what movie would you make?



Either Operation Chaos by Poul Andersen or my own alt-history script.



2. Mexican food yes or no?



Yes siiree.



3. Most embarrasing momment of public humiliation?



For some talent show dealie at my elementary school, I sang "I Wanna Sex You Up" by Color Me Badd. I was a perv at a young age. This was followed with MC Hammer's "Pray" and "2 Legit to Quit".



I maintain that I was too young to know better.



4. Celeb you feel most guilty about lusting for.



Paris Hilton. I try and try to shut that vapid bitch out, but then I see a halfway decent pic of her with short hair and I can't help myself.





Powered by ScribeFire.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...