Blog

Monday, June 09, 2008

Hotties in my Book: Gina Gershon

Geez, what took me so long to get to this woman? You think it would be a foregone conclusion. Well, thank the folks at bestweekever.tv for reminding me.



Whys: Well, for one thing, there's that body. She looks like some benevolent being crafted her from pure sex. Especially the DSLs (and I don't mean broadband internet, either).

Then there is all the topless/naked scenes. And the making out with other women:

It doesn't hurt that her taste in men is pretty awesome as well. While John Cusack and Denis Leary ( and supposedly Bill Clinton) have their charms, the fact that Conan O'Brien is on her list of conquests blows my damn mind. I always thought that, if he was that kind of guy, Conan would be knee-deep in poon. This simply confirms my theory.

Body molded from pure sex, likes being naked while sucking face with hot women, and nailed the King of Late Night. How could I NOT want this woman? BONUS: She does a ton of voicework, such as Catwoman on The Batman.

She is currently on Broadway in Boeing Boeing where she battles Mary McCormack and Kathryn Hahn for the affections of Bradley Whitford. Lucky SOB.

More pics here and here.

1 brain pickings:

  1. She's gotta be one of the hottest under-used chicks in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...