1) Probably the best question to start off with: What is Dan Fielding's full name, and who was the behind-the-scenes inspiration for it?
2) Who are the only actors to have been on the show through the entire run of the show?
3) True or False: The origin of Harry Stone's appointment as judge was based on a real life event.
4) What unique distinction does Night Court have due to its male cast?
5) Used as a punchline in one episode, what was Stone's most frequent sentencing, usually for prostitution cases?
6) What is the officially mentioned record for number of cases processed by the court in one shift? (hint: the shift ends at midnight)
7) True or False: Harry Stone was created specifically for Harry Anderson.
8) Despite their best attempts at making him a geek, Harry Stone had several love interests during the course of the series. Besides Christine Sullivan, name at least two.
9) What is Bull's real name? Bonus points if you can tell the story behind it.
10) What is Bull's IQ?
11) John Larroquette was attached to a famous film which was once referenced in an episode. What was the film and what was his role?
12) How many Emmy nominations did John Larroquette receive for his role as Dan Fielding, and why didn't he ever get nominated again?