Blog

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Links, instead of Trivia

Haven’t had time to get you any more questions (plus, not many of you answer anyway), so just decided to pop up a few links here and there.


I really want to grow up. I do. But then I see articles like this and…..


Wow. We only go to 10. And in the other direction.


You have no idea how much I wanted to leave this up at my mom’s house for my BET-addicted nephew’s edification.


If you did know already, you don't get named a pop culture milestone until a) Weird Al uses you in a song or b) some one makes a Star Wars-based parody of you. Congratulations, Daniel Plainview.


Since I didn’t have the trivia, here is a little something else to do with your aching mind.


Video: a timeline of Phil Ken Sebben’s “Ha ha ha” quotes. Missing: the sign on his door that says “Ha ha ha. Boss.”



 


Ha ha ha! Multiple enterdres.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...