Blog

Monday, January 28, 2008

Semi-Music Interlude: Katt Williams

Oh, Katt Williams. You are so wasted in the films you are in.

From his recent stand-up special/film, American Hustle: The Movie



And he is dead right about that song. Well, at least the intro. Everything else in it is bullshit, but that intro...damn. I can't see how anyone could not feel 1100 times cooler with that in the background. Shit, I am gonna play that every time I gotta roll some dice on game night.

P.S. If you haven't noticed, I am doing some renovating here at the Receptacle. I found this neat site, Blogger Buster, with all kinds of tips and tricks for Blogger users. Eventually, I will have a custom title banner and three column setup. It is going to be sweet.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...