Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sorry for the lack of updates

I have this big interview with IBM in White Plains Monday. Preparing for that, combined with the Thanksgiving stuff and upcoming finals, has caused a bit of a drought in the Receptacle.

Don't worry, though. I have some doozies in the pipeline, like:

- More Hotties (such as Kristin Chenoweth, Sanaa Lathan, and more)
- Another "Redemption Of" post
- The introduction of Old School Theater
- Commentaries on The Boondocks and THC's Human Weapon
- Death Penalty Pleasures (just wait and see)
- More "Things I learned in college that I shouldn't have"

So stay tuned. I am getting a bit verkempt now. So talk amongst yourselves in the comment section. Here is your topic: The E! network is now only good for The Soup, spinoffs of The Soup, and shows to fuel The Soup. Discuss.

1 brain pickings:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...