Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year!

[insert Auld Lang Syne here]

Yep, another year, another attempt at total domination....I mean, another attempt at making something of the blog. Yeah.

Oh, I totally meant it when I said I was going to force myself to post every day for a year. I wanted to have a new laptop to do it, but the funds are slow in the coming.* In order to give myself actual stuff to talk about, I have developed a five step plan:

1) Make sure blog is still active (check)

2) Sign up for Cannonball Read (check)

3) Prepare to rewatch/reread my entire media collection

4) ??????

5) Profit!

Okay, okay. Hopefully, with all the practice I will be getting this year, the humor will get better. A little bit. Fine, it might actually get worse. Like puns worse.

Well, I am feeling a little tipsy off the Manischewitz ('cause kosher is how I roll) and I still have a few more blogs to rip off places to visit for Inspiration. If I plan this right, my next post should be my first ever Cannonball Read review! I cannot wait, and I am sure it will be a doozy!**

 

So I say good night, and I wish you and yours a happy and prosperous 2011. Especially Obama, Because he is gonna need all the well wishes he can get.***

 

*Anybody feel like donating to this somewhat worthy cause can email or IM me for info on where to send the sewwweeeeet cashola.

**I am not that sure.

***And that is about as political as I am gonna get.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...