Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

My First Speeding Ticket

Damn it all to hell.

I tried to avoid the expressway because of traffic. Time I get off the exit, I manage to hit a speed trap.

I know I have to show up for court in about a month. Any tips from those of you that have gone through this before?

P.S. Also saw Terminator: Salvation. Wasn't that bad. I also paid to see Star Trek again, even though I could have snuck in free. I just really wanted to contribute. And shove the knife in deeper.

1 brain pickings:

  1. As far as I can tell, the easiest way to get out of a ticket is to play dumb. However, I think you may be past that point, so I guess at this point honesty is the best policy, although I think someone once said that you don't have to say ho fast you were going at the time, so if they ask, just say you don't know or can't remember.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...