Blog

Monday, December 01, 2008

See? See what happens?

I just got a call today. Guess who from? The BATG people!

Guess what they wanted?

ANOTHER GODDAMN TAPE.

You just had to pester me about the damn video, didn't you? Then I felt all guilty, and in order to punish me, Godtopus had the nice casting lady call me and ask me to be more excited and dynamic.

That, or that quickie tape blew chunks.

Point is, another one must be made. I simply don't think I can do it. I nearly went insane doing the last one! I can't take it anymore!

ALL BECAUSE YOU BASTARDS WANTED TO SEE MY VIDEO!!!! YOU WANNA SEE ME, DO YA!!! WANNA SEE THE FAT MAN JIGGLE?!?!?!!!! FINE!!!!

BUT DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU......

On a lighter note, Sunday is my birthday, so yay!

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...