Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pajiba M&M2E Conversions

Due to my extreme boredom and desire to futz around with my new purchase of Hero Lab, I have taken on the daunting task of converting the most colorful Eloquents and characters (real and fictional) on Pajiba into M&M superhuman characters, which I will cross post in my thread in the Atomic Think Tank!

So far, I have started on:

Myself (natch!)
TK
Skittimus Maximus (w/Minimus and Murdertank)
WhiskeyBabyNinjaStar!
And hopefully, even the ALMIGHTY GODTOPUS!!!!

If you wish me to add your name to the list, slap a comment up, buddy. Oh and don't worry if you have no clue what it all means, I will be including notes to help explain things to the the newbs on both sides.

First up: TK, the Zombie Lord

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...