Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Casting "Blog Resurrection"!

Hey there,

In case you forgot, I do have another blog that I haven't been posting to very much.

No, not this one.

Or Zombie Forecast.

No, not QuizLaw, either.

Jeez, I really let my online self go, haven't I?

I meant Vermillion's RPG Storage, the place where I was supposed to dump all my ideas and crazy sh-t in relation to the roleplaying games I enjoy. I know not many of you readers are as into them as I am (well, not that you have SAID, anyway), but I think I have found a way to get more folks to check it out.

See the newest post, detailing my mad scheme
.

I may not make it out of this plan alive, dear fellows. But I will do my damndest to finish.

Wish me luck.

(And no, the Bucky O'Hare RPG wiki doesn't count, because it is a WIKI, not a blog.)

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...