Blog

Friday, April 04, 2008

Crap in a Hat.

Hey, folks.

I am sure some of you have been wondering where I have been these last few days (If you haven't you will be the first to face the slave pens when I conquer the world).

Recently, I have developed what I consider a stress -induced swelling of my eyeball, severely limiting my eyesight. It has caused the downside of not being able to post or even look at the screen (except for short bursts), but came with the benefit of getting me out of work (which is more than likely the cause of the stress).

This has also led to my inability to do any work on the project (sorry, Manny, still haven't read it). Hopefully the swelling will go down beofre the weekend is over and I can do some catchup.

Meanwhile, I wanted to warn you that, due to accursed TV Land and that Neil Patrick Harris post, I have a severe Night Court jonesing that was only exacerbated by my illness. So look forward to a "Night Court Week", to be started as soon as I can see out of both eyes. It will be possibly the weirdest thing I will ever do.

Now, I must rest, for my eye is angered by my presupposition in typing this. Farewell for now.

2 brain pickings:

  1. And today is the day we find out that Vermillion's true identity is none other than Cliff Clavin.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hell?

    Dear Vermillion's eyeball: Knock it the fuck off. Sincerely, TK.

    Get well. Quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...