Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Day Of School...

So far, so good...

New teacher, apparently a transfer from Clark Atlanta. At least she is better than the loopy one we had last year. Man, she was terrible.

Ah, Dr. Ng. Still scaring the shit out of me. But I will prevail. No longer will you hold me from my destiny. You hear me? NO LONGER!!!!!

In case you were wondering, I do have material that is a lot more interesting, but I won't be able to do it until the weekend. So why don't you spend the time checking out the slightly older posts?

P.S. I don't know if you know of this, but I play a little web-based RPG called Kingdom of Loathing to kill time. It is a hoot, and all of the pop culture references will appeal to you Pajibans. Like a lot of RPGs, it is hard starting out, but soon you will be stomping on Knob Goblins like soda cans. And that is before Ascension. So let me know if you check it out, okay?

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...