Blog

Monday, December 17, 2007

Hello again...

Here is a tip for any budding bloggers: if you do purchase a next-generation video game system (thanks for the gift, Mom, even though you won't see this), leave it disconnected until you finish with your week's posts. Otherwise, you will spend all your time playing Stranglehold and Dead Rising, finally savoring the fun and mayhem that others have ben shoving in your face.

The worst part is that is will happen again when my student refund comes in. Hello, Mr. PS3, please do come in....

BATG Update: A casting producer contacted me directly. She was one of the folks I interviewed with here in Atlanta. She asked me to send in a home video posthaste. I have not heard back yet, but I am still quite positive.

In other news, I did another review for Pajiba. Go read it, and see if you can get the comments section higher than 30: The Perfect Holiday.

6 brain pickings:

  1. Well, hurrah for positivity. Being contacted directly is a good sign. Best of luck!

    And hush about next generation gaming machines. I could have bought one of each by now with the money I've spent so far on five hours of tattooing... oh wow, that's not actually an exaggeration. I lose at life apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can drop hints regarding wanting a PS3 any more heavily to Mrs. TK. We'll see if she's willing to sacrifice seeing me for the next six months in order to make me happy.

    Good luck with the show, V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous news BATG. I'd like to think that my well-crafted little e-mail to casting helped seal the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for BATG! And please distance yourself from the Wii 363 (for at least a little while)--you have fans, they like reading your updated blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd just like to wish Ol'Man Jenkins and all you assholes a merry Xmas and happy New Year. As for you Vermiliano may your media whoring wishes come true bubba!
    I have a feeling, that, if we ever got to hang out, we'd have good time....of course we would realize that, years afterwards, in retrospect; after all the legal issues, had worked themselves out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And....Happy New Year! Thanks for reading my poorly written/conceived crap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...