Blog

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

A Public Apology

To Whom It May Concern,

I am so sorry about your current addiction to "Beauty and the Geek." I did not realize you were that susceptible to its unique charms and inherent humor. If I in some way caused your family and friends to go hungry because you were too busy watching to cook, I am well and truly sorry. No one should be forced to eat burned eggplant (or eggplant period, but that isn't the point).

I swear that if I do end up on the next season, I will do my best not to be so engrossing and fun. You will not go hungry again, my friends. Of course, if you still manage to become hooked despite my best efforts, I can no longer be held responsible. So don't go hunting for me, demanding compensation. i dont even know how to cook eggplant.

Very, very sorry,

The management

1 brain pickings:

  1. If I where part of the public you were apologizing to, I would surely forgive you. I may still wonder at how easily I got hooked on a reality show, when I cannot stand them in general, but I would ultimately forgive you and cheer you on when you joined the cast.

    I would also make you some eggplant, which is so awesome that some people write poems about its goodness.

    And finally, I think it is going to be between the Larper team and Geek Girl team.

    --Signed,
    Member of Anonymous Public

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...