Blog

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hottie in my Book Special Edition: Jenna Fischer

Thanks to the good folks over at Yeeeah!, I recently found out that Ms. Fischer is now a free agent. This has led me to do a Special Edition of Hotties in my Book.



Whys: Come on people. Do I really have to explain her appeal? For the slow ones: She is not only very funny and quite talented, but she looks gooood. I mean, it was one thing to make what is supposed to be a fairly dowdy character on The Office a lot sexier that was intended, but then you find out about the half naked pictures like this one. And her photos for Wired. Oh and the outfit from Blades of Glory. She reminds me of Rachael Leigh Cook in She's All That: she is ridiculously hot, and yet we are supposed to believe that nobody else can see it?

Why Nots: Well, one first and foremost obstacle has apparently been removed: her husband. Which is kinda sad. But still good. I will get back to you on that one.

The only other problem is that I am going to have a ton of competition. I mean, this woman is no joke, and I am sure there are thousands of men like myself who are ready to battle to the death at the drop of a hat to drink her bathwater. Just saying.

Anyway, to help mourn/celebrate, here is the video of her cast and crewmates reading her Esquire article.



Powered by ScribeFire.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...