Blog

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sorry...

Still kinda recovering from seeing Transformers and Bourne Ultimatum back to back. Let me tell you, I have a pretty strong stomach, but even I could not take all the shaking between these two movies. Although, Transformers had a lot more unnecessary shaking, and its shaking was more disconcerting, which probably led to my displeasure with Ultimatum's camera (since I liked the first two just fine).

Anyway, that is why I am so late in posting. Probably tomorrow, I will do more trivia stuff, maybe even make it a game, and I have a project you can help me out with.

By the way, are the pics showing up on your machines? Because every time I load up the site on mine, I only see little boxes. What the hell is that?


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...