Blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Who Am I Crushing On Now: Jenni aka Evil Twin

From Women

(She the one on the left)

Who she is: An online friend and a cousin of another online friend. Supposed evil twin. Kickass video game player.

What I like about her:

- She is free and outgoing.

- She is hot as all outdoors (95 and rising).

- We both like the same things: video games, geeky stuff, and hot women.
- And she totally offered me a lap dance just because she likes me as a person (well, at least online). All together now: Awwwww.

Possible difficulties:

- She is a lesbian, which kind of puts a damper on intimacy.

- She is already taken (Hi, A-M!).

- She lives in another state. Okay, it is true that she is in Florida and I am in Georgia, but have you seen gas prices lately?

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...