Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Warning: This post has dangerous levels of geekery





Got my copy a couple of weeks ago, and man am I ready to play. But my GM has to "take time to study it" and stuff. You study when you are getting your ass handed to you, GM! That moment when I am shoving to last of those damn Dark Jedi bastards of yours down your throat is perfect for light reading!



You know I kid right? No need to dock a brother any XP or anything ridiculous like that...



Meanwhile, this (and multiple viewings of Chronicles of Riddick) have inspired me to renew my other blog.



(Audience: Gasp! What? He has another blog?)



Yes I do. Primarily focused on my RPG ideas. Whether characters, campaigns, adventures, utilities, or storylines, Vermillion's RPG Storage is the place to be for blatantly derivative yet still kinda cool works.



Next update: Riddick in SWSE, The Losers, and Samurai 7!





Powered by ScribeFire.

3 brain pickings:

  1. I haven't played D&D since High School Frosh year....my fiance still gives me shit about it. But hey, I had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V!

    You 'role? I had no idea. One more reason to keep you among my online boy seraglio. Mwah!

    (There goes your Optics coursework. Don't you know better than to game 'n matriculate? It's a recipe for disaster, my friend--a recipe for disaster.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it. At this very moment, I am struggling between playing a game of Serenity RPG online and studying Maxwell's equations.

    Luckily though, I play the doctor, and nobody is doing anything really foolworthy yet. But we are planning a major heist within the next two weeks, so my electronic dice will be a-rattlin'.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...