Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2005

New Recurring Section: Wow, That's...... Interesting

I know, it's been a while. Had some writer's block. Since none of my other posts haven't elicited any responses from people, that block was exaher... exhaer.... made worse.

So I went with a tried and true method: Can't come up with something yourself, rip someone else off!

Not really. I just figured I would share some of the dumbest, weirdest, coolest, and more notable things I find out about with you, the not-reading-my-blog audience. Then maybe you will validate my existence and RESPOND!!!!

Sorry.

So here goes with my first feature.

Those hardy Floridians: Rudolph Jessie Hicks Jr., 30, was arrested in Brooksville, Fla., for trespass, but not before he had gotten up from a police dog takedown, five Taser shots, and an entire can of pepper spray (December).

And police in Port St. Lucie, Fla., were considering whether to charge Robin Bush, who strangled a 130-pound Rottweiler after it would not let go of her tiny Yorkie (December).

Discuss.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...