Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

State of the Blog Address - January 2012

Well, another year is upon us, and my writing haunches are tingling again. Normally a little prune juice would take care of that, but not this time. Nope, it seems more drastic measures must be taken.

So I am once again dusting off the cobwebs and making use of my Google account. So let's see: what could I possibly put here now?

Well for one, I signed up for Cannonball Read again. Number Four this time. I had no trouble reading the books, it was the reviews that got me. Will I try video again, or will I stick to text? At this point, I don't know. I still want to try something a bit more attention grabbing, and a bit less dependent on my typo-riddling fingers. We shall see how the winds of fate take us.

As far as anything else, I am simply taking it one step at a time. Feeling myself out. If you wish to join me in feeling myself, otu or otherwise, you are welcome to come along.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...