Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

A Quickie Post...

Sorry, I have got to get something off my chest.

As many of you know, yesterday has been one hell of a day. Stuff went down on a global scale that isn't going to be forgotten for a long ass time. Stuff that should be connecting people on some level. And yet all I see are people finding another excuse to be assholes to each other.

I had this whole diatribe I was going to whip out, blasting everyone, just setting the place ablaze and walking out. But that would have been just as stupid and pointless as the nonsense I was complaining about. So I will simply say this:

STOP TELLING ME HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO FUCKING FEEL. OR ANYONE ELSE, FOR THAT MATTER. THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE.

That is all.

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...