Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Admiral Adama Pulls A Han Solo

From the episode "Hub", check out how Adama handles long-time crush Roslin admitting her feelings.



How motherf-cking PIMP is that?!?!?!!! The man sat in a ship for at least two days, waiting for her becasue he couldn't live without her. Time he sees her again, and she finally caves and says she loves him, and he pulls that out! I halfway thought Billy Dee Williams was going to pop out and give him the space playa cape right then and there!

2 brain pickings:

  1. HAH! Awesome, that is great. It makes me really regret not having watched the series. Promise, as soon as I catch up on the hundreds of series and books and movies that our mutual friend keeps sending me to get, I'm getting caught up...honest! Why won't you believe me? Stop looking at me like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Papadama is the man. And real men don't talk about their feelings. Especially in space.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...