Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

M&M: Dark Titans

Hello folks,

Decided to resurrect this here blog, and put my ideas to paper.

I have always admired the work at Superbuddies, and wished I could do the same. But with my lack of structure, short attention span, and all-over-the-place schedule, I just couldn't sit down long enough to learn how.

But then came Hero-O-Matic. While not finished, it is more than good enough for me to join in on the fun.

So here I go with my first attempt.

A little background: I got the Dark Titans idea from another message board (when I remember it, I will let you know). While the general idea (evil versions of the animated Teen Titans) is more or less the same, the storyline and changes are different. I decided to combine the original idea with the recent "Titans Tomorrow" storyline in the comic.

In my version, due to some catastrophe in the past, the Teen Titans don't meet until five years after they presumably did in the series. So most of the events in said series already happened, but because of the lack of support from the team (and the friendship), things turned out differently for each Titan.

First Up: Bloodwing

0 brain pickings:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...